Award winning innovative individual with high academic achievements, multiple industry certifications and a strong technical background.
- University of South Florida, Tampa – (August 2015 – December 2018)
Major: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Major in Marketing
- State College of Florida, Bradenton – (August 2013 – August 2015)
Major: Associate of Arts
- Braden River High School – Successfully Completed, 2013
- Braden River Middle School – Successfully Completed, 2009
- Braden River Elementary School – Successfully Completed, 2006
Leadership and Honors
- Braden River High School Ambassador, 2012-2013
- Perfect Attendance Award, School Board of Manatee County, 2009-2013
- Golden Heralds Awards Nominee, 2013
- Chapter Officer, Technology Student Association, Braden River High School, 2011–2012
- Sergeant at Arms, Technology Student Association, Braden River Middle, 2008–2009
- Technology Honor Society, 2013
- Achievement Award Recipient (Bronze, Silver and Gold), 2013
- IMG Academy All-Madden Camp Defensive Big Man MVP
Technology Student Association—National Competitive Event Awards:
- 2013: Orlando, FL, Transportation Modeling-5th Place, Dragster Design-10th Place
- 2012: Nashville, TN, Transportation Modeling-3rd Place, Dragster Design-5th Place
- 2011: Dallas, TX, Anamatronics-10th Place, Overall 1st Place Team (First time in school history)
- 2010: Baltimore, MD, Radio Control-10th,
- 2009: Denver, CO, Transportation-3rd, Technology Transfer-3rd, Construction-8th
- 2008: Orlando, FL, Transportation-4th, Technology Transfer-2nd, Manufacturing-2nd
- 2007: Nashville, TN, Manufacturing-2nd, Inventions and Innovation-2nd, Transportation-4th
Technology Student Association—State Competitive Event Awards:
- 2013: Transportation Modeling-1st, Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Production-1st, Dragster Design-2nd, System Control Technology-2nd, Manufacturing Prototype-3rd. Technology Honor Society Award, Achievement Award.
- 2012: Dragster Design-1st, Transportation Modeling-5th, System Control-3rd, (Overall 2nd Place Team)
- 2011: System Control-2nd, VEX Robotics-5th, Sci-Vis-4th, Overall 1st Place Team (First time in school history)
- 2010: Formula 1-3rd, Sci-Vis-1st
- 2009: Flight Challenge-1st, Inventions and Innovations-4th
- 2008: Transportation-1st, Technology Transfer-2nd, Inventions and Innovations-3rd
- 2007: Electrical Applications-3rd, Manufacturing-1st, Inventions and Innovations -1st, Tech Transfer-2nd
Technology Student Association—District Competitive Event Awards:
- 2012: Dragster Design-Top 10, Vex Robotics-Top 10
- 2011: Dragster Design-Top 10
- 2010: Dragster Design-3rd, Structural Engineering-3rd
- 2009: Dragster Design -Top 10, Transportation-3rd
- 2008: Flight Challenge 3rd, Transportation-1st, Video game-2nd
- 2007: Electrical Applications-4th, Transportation-5th, Dragster-Top 10
Industry Certifications & Technical Skills
- SolidWorks Certification:
- Certified SolidWorks Associate – 3/9/13
- Adobe Certified Associate:
- Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 – 12/20/12
- Adobe Illustrator – 5/14/13
- Adobe Flash CS4, CS5, CS6 – 12/14/13
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 – 4/16/13
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, CS6 – 5/23/13
- Adobe InDesign – 5/20/13
- Adobe Muse
- Certified Internet Web Professional:
- CIW Internet Business Associate – 3/9/13
- Microsoft Office Specialist:
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 – 4/30/13
- Microsoft Word 2007 – 5/6/13
- Additional proficiencies in Microsoft Office, iWork, Adobe Master Collection, and HTML in both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Innovations & Experience
- Social Media Marketing. Managed, branded and generated content for one hundred + social media accounts with the niche of comedy, sports, life tips, and relatable content. My target audience is teenagers internationally. I decided to reduce the number of the accounts I owned by selling my smaller accounts and focused mainly on seven larger accounts. I accumulated one million five hundred thousand followers on twitter, facebook, snapchat and Instagram in less than a year. My content and social media properties have been viewed around the globe. I utilize many programs and applications to increase productivity and increase revenue.
- Established Hintze Media LLC in august 2009, providing web design, aerial photography, aerial cinematography, graphic design, social media optimization and search engine optimization. http://www.hintzemedia.com
- Built and Launched ActiveTrending.com July 2013. Fabricated a 350 page gallery website in 48 hours. I monetized all of my social media followers with the site by posting links on my accounts.
- Launched an exclusive affiliate program: Affiliates direct traffic from their social media accounts to my websites. I pay them for the amount traffic they send. My sites millions of pageviews a month.
- Ten percent ownership of the “dragon tap app”, one thousand downloads per day. Developed by a business partner who hired an app developer.
- Seven years of active participation in the Technology Student Association at the local, state, and national level, holding records while honing skills in technology, engineering, and leadership. Participated in one Florida TSA Leadership Conferences; competed and advanced to the next level in six District TSA Conferences, six State TSA Conferences, and six National TSA Conferences. 2007–2012. TSA’s membership includes over 180,000 middle and high school students in 2,000 schools spanning 48 states. Florida has over 20,000 student members. http://www.TSAweb.org
- 3 years of active participation in VEX Robotics, applying skills in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) through head-to-head robotics competitions. Using VEX Robotics, built a competitive robot that advanced to the VEX Robotics national competition. vexrobotics.com
- 3 years of active participation in F1 in Schools, a global team challenge using SolidWorks and CAMWorks to collaborate, design, analyze, manufacture (using a CNC mill), test, and race CO2-powered balsa wood F1 cars. http://f1inschools.com
- Designed and built officer symbols for the Technology Student Association.
- Invented and built a working prototype of a 5’ human-powered mono-wheel.
- Invented and built a 4’ square, interactive electronic preschool toy with nationwide marketability.
- Invented and built an electronic motorbike kit. Kept costs below $200; nationwide marketability.
- Designed and built a game board for the visually impaired.
- Designed and built granite business card holders with nationwide marketability.
- Designed and built solar powered “Address-a-light” and patented with nationwide marketability.
- Designed and built 3-axis mill
- University of South Florida Football Team, 2015-2018
- State College of Florida Men’s Basketball Team, 2013-2015
- Varsity Football Team, Braden River High School, 2012-2013
- Varsity Weightlifting Team, Braden River High School, 2013
- Varsity Basketball Team, Braden River High School, 2010-2013
- FHSAA District 7A District Basketball Champions – 2011-2012
- Varsity Track Team, Braden River High School, 2012-2013
- 4th Place High Jump Manatee County Track Championship, 2012
- 1st Place High Jump ODA Invite, 2013
- 18&Up Salvation Army Basketball League, 2012
- Pal Thunder USSSA U18
- 1st Place in 2011 USSSA State Tournament, U17 D2, in Cocoa Beach, FL
- 2nd Place in 2011 USSSA Impact Basketball Showcase, U17 D1, in Sarasota, FL
- Varsity Tennis Team, Braden River High School, 2011
- Junior Varsity Basketball Team, Braden River High School, 2010-2011
- Varsity Golf Team, Braden River High School, 2009-2011
Community Service and work experience
Hintze Media LLC, HintzeMedia.com (2009-Present)
Founder and President: Established a technology startup at age 14.
- Digital Consulting for Revolution Laboratories. Web development and digital marketing management.
- Provided web design, web hosting, graphic design, aerial photography and aerial cinematography and social media marketing and management.
- Managed, branded and gathered content for one hundred+ social media accounts with the niche of comedy, sports, life tips, and relatable content.
- Built, maintained and hosted thirty-five websites on our virtual private server.
- Drone traffic surveying, sales, training and consulting for School Board of Manatee County.
- Managed a monthly subscription service (2016-Present)
LA Fitness International, University Park, FL (2013-2014)
Sports League Director: Responsible for promoting and organizing LA Fitness basketball leagues. Managed one hundred and forty-four players and eighteen teams.
River Club Golf Course, Bradenton, FL (2007-2013)
Golf Cart Attendant: Worked closely with the Assistant Manager on the outside golf operation to provide hospitality for customers around the facility.
- eBay Top Seller: 2005-present
- Designed and built multiple custom computers.
- Over 100 hours of volunteer community service, 2006-2013
Over 1000 hours of volunteer community service, 2006-2017
- Designed and built picnic tables for Manasota Arc, A local homeless facilities. 2009
- Camp Counselor at Braden River Basketball Camp, 2009-2013
- Renovated the Anna Gayle Resource Center, a local community center serving at-risk children. 2010
- Manufactured toy cars that were sent to our troops to give to the children in the Middle East. 2012
- Created Christmas cards to send to our troops for the holidays. 2013
- Volunteered after school picking the driving range 2 times a week, 4 hours a day, The River Club Golf Course, 2005-2007
- Lakewood Ranch Community Activities Volunteer 2011-2013
- Model for Champs Sports: 2012-2013
- Freelance Designer, Designed websites for my teachers and friends, not for profit, 2010-2013
- KaBOOM Playground construction – Copeland Park – 2015
- Great American Teach-In – Tampa Elementary Schools 2015-2016
- Feeding South Florida Volunteer – Miami 2016
- Boys and Girls Club of North Tampa Volunteer 2015
-Built and designed a granite business card holder from reclaimed granite.
-Invented a working prototype of a Mono-wheel.
-Invented an electric bike kit that could be sold for fewer than 200 dollars.
- -Attended and participated in: 2 Florida TSA leadership conferences, 4 Manatee County district competitions, 4 Florida state conferences and 3 National TSA Conferences.
Business Case Competition, University of South Florida (2017)
Real Estate Society at USF, University of South Florida (2017)
Selmon Mentoring Institute, University of South Florida (2016-2017)
Dine like a Pro Etiquette dinner, Columbia Restaurant (2016)